Dr. Penn Tran, OD.
Dr. Penn Tran was born in Pennsylvania (hence the name) but quickly moved to Los Angeles, California where he was raised. He has been an optometrist since 2003 where he graduated the Illinois College of Optometry in Chicago. Dr. Tran has taken care of people’s eye-care needs in the Inland Empire since 2006 and is extensively involved in the community. Besides finding one’s prescription and checking your eye health & how it relates to one’s body … he is an expert at complicated contact-lens fittings. Most of all, he loves children so bring your kids for a fun and pleasant eye-exam experience. In his spare time, Penn loves playing and watching his sports.
- 1999 - 2003 Illinois College of Optometry (Doctor of Optometry)
- 1993 - 1997 UCLA (Bachelor of Science with Major in Biology
- 2003 Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital (Contact Lenses)
- 2002 - 2003 Tallahassee VA Outpatient Clinic (Ocular Disease)
- 2002 Getz & Etting Optometric Corp. (Pediatrics/ Vision Therapy)
- 2002 Illinois Eye Institute (Primary Care)
- 2002 Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind & Visually Impaired (Low Vision)
- State of California Therapeutic Optometry License # 12521-T (Active)
- State of Illinois Therapeutic Optometry License # 046009622 (Non-Active)
- California Optometric Association
- Inland Empire Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association